Sunday, November 25, 2007

And the journey ends

And this shall be the last post of this blog

it will be another 5hours before i leave this beatiful yet ugly city

i'll miss you shanghai!

10.5 weeks. its seems i've been here for years
while i was on my way home yesterday
i kept quiet in e cab
n enjoyed my 2nd last view of this city
-----------------------------------------------------

Handsome!


Princess! (BTW.. where did u get ur beanie?!)


TO MY BOSSES:
thank you for taking such good care of ur adorable intern :D
i've learned alot in this short time
despite being so free sometimes, just by observing is a lerning process too
i've enjoyed my time at OMD very much (truly!!!)
i came here empty, bt i'm leaving with alot of new knowledge
its been a fruitful 11weeks, n it wld have been impossible without u guys
hope to see u all in SG, or when i return to SH for qipu lu. LOL
Hope your marriage be filled with happiness, love and children :D

to TRACY n SHIRLEY
thanks for taking care of us when we first arrive
and giving me work to do
i think i've given u alot of trouble while i was doing infosys
but u all were still so kind and patient
you've been great! n i'll miss u two!

to my frens in SG:
thanks for reminding not to overspend
n behind me all these while!
listening to me when i zobo
listen to me when i whine abt not eating ban mian gan
n more impt.
thanks for missing me so much! whahaha

jacquelin:
thanks for this lobang!
n being so kind and asking how i am when i'm in china!!!
i was shocked to see ur msg when i arrive ehre. haha
:D we'll meet very soon

Ms. Mice:
u! thanks for introducing us to xing wang and ke ji guan
if not out shopping will not have been so fruitful
i'm happy to b reunited w u. (pls dun dig e year book to see how i look like)
n tis been great fun going out w u
always talking nonsense after every meal
and laughing till our stomach aches
we'll go for supper in SG n reunited w Xf

my family:
hmmm!
thanks for funding my expenses here and allowing me to come here!
listening to my crapping sometimes
but i still love u all!!
cnt wait for a reunion, but i think it will be soon. :D
-------------------------------------------------

i enjoyed my internship
i enjoyed this city
i'll never forget these 2.5mths
the ups n downs here
the fun i had here
and the life changing experience here
without this event
i wun be so appreciative of all e things arnd
n i prob wun noe abt alot of things

just alot of things la
its been great

so here onwards
its a new journey
its a new life
its a bright future
filled w opportunities for me

:D

heckle loves you!!

heckle

No comments: