Thursday, November 15, 2007

Yesterday after work
my boss gf jio us to have dinner together!

The restaurant!


The waiting area

my boss n e gf is in the picture too! (accidentally de ok!)

They actually serve peanuts for those people who are waiting!!!
SG shld learn this man




And TSING DAO beer

(kantang! i rem ur UNGLAM episode immediately. hahah)

a pot of tea


MY FAVOURITE COLD DISH!!!!!!!!!!
bt i dunno wad is it called. haha


er... wad is this.. i think is ribs soup?


Fried tapioca&brinjal! my favourite dish of the night!

the tapioca reminds me of the fried ones in indo with sugar :(
i miss indo food too

clams


then my boss left first to prepare for presentation
wanted to take picture but his face was red LOL

so said another time
but!!!!

we started talking about work
and bitching
the handsome man in e office (in my opinion and boss gf's opinion)

and i discovered my boss read my blog even b4 i came ehre!!!!
i stalk his friendster (unintentionally, Jac asked me if i wanna noe how u look like.. then i "why not?" haha!)
he stalk my blog

the world's new uprising generation of stalkers.
ahhaha!!!

and my boss plays drums!
he say got malay come shake his hand one lei!
then people will look at his band when they jam
WOOO
handsome!

just a thot
but BOSS!
maybe u shld play on ur wedding day and sing.
then stella will be TOTALLY in love w u
wahhaha! romantic lei!
----------------------------------------------------------------

we discovered this dessert place and shopping heaven RECENTLY
which is just BESIDE our office
goodness, we have been cock eyes
anyway went in n explore and discovrered DESSERTS!

"wad's w us n desserts?" - MOMO
"no idea. haha!" - heckle

we went TWICE!
1st just me&momo
2nd w ms. mice!

The shop name :D


The Menu


how abt a menu according to your horoscope?




Round1: Me&Momo only
my pamelo something something.


momo's mango xi1 mi3 lu4


US!


Round 2: We went back with ms. mice the next day
cuz of SHOPPING and DESSERTS!!!

Vege (YUCKS


Fried Wantons!


Momo's beef rice


My vermicilli (dunno how to spell) laksa! --> i miss SG food!!!!


Tzewan's barbecued chicken cutlet


YUUMMM!!!!!!



then we ordered desserts.. woo!!!

Tzewan's strawberry dunno wad



My honeydew ice-blended



Momo's dessert(mango cream roll)
she said it looks like towels
ahhaha!!!



and then this boy started to climb n pop his head



Some random pics
e famous 丸来丸趣 below my office
its quite nice
and damn cheap


i'm working on this brand now
so i bot a pack of it
taste no difference from ruffles
HMPFZ


my breakfast one day
the sandwich cost a freaking 12yuan!!! = 2.40sing
bt nice la. haha


i was waiting for momo 2 finish her lunch
bt she took damn long
so i started playing arnd w my fone
ahah!


This is HONEY LEMON from HAPPY LEMON!

it tasted like lychee anyway. haha!

We were on a cab to cheng huang miao on sat
then we saw this ang moh riding the bike
WEARING A SUIT
parking his motorcycle
it was quite funny la
hehee


Touch screen tv in a cab!
i was quite fascinated n started playing with it
hahha


SPASTIC KANTANG!!


and lastly
i mentioned my luggage will OVERFLOW soon
and my clothes are not even IN!
and i'm not done with shopping!!!!!!


any1 wanna donate boxes n tapes? ;)

its 1pm. i've been blogging whole morning
my boss n the team is GONE!
dunno go where

and its freaking cold with e rain
yucky

BUT!
steamboat later!! hooray!!!!

steamboat+alcohol+cold weather + good company = HEAVENLY

heckle

No comments: