Friday, November 2, 2007



i took this like about... 20metres away a few weeks ago
thank god for zoom function in cameras

sleeping caught in the act!
this guy always scold vulgarities!
so i learn from him how to swear in chinese
:D

my office is partying again
KFC
Pizza Hut

tsk tsk tsk
no wonder some skinnier ones have gone BABOOM!

my whole team's gone today
i'm the solo walker here today
to keep myself within sanity
i decide to rant abit

i'm quite fruitful
sent out two emails of abt 1page each
do some ppt slides
do research
finish my daily dose of stalking blogs
reading channelnewsasia.com
MSN-ing
listen to my ipod

this is what insanity do to you
workaholic-sm

i finally exchange some words with the managing director today
bt it was only 1word "yup"

=.=!

it was a freaking 8degrres this morning
wtp

tomolo
CONQUER WHOLESALE MARKET = SHOPPING

see!
i'm going crazy

heckle

No comments: