Sunday, November 4, 2007

this is so stupid

dumb me
sprained my knee AGAIN (same leg)
WHILE STRETCHING

wad the.................................... -.-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how do i noe i sprained my knee?
i cnt run, run=pain

basket

such a stupid way to sprain ur knee
F!

on the bright side

i've been SHOOPPPIIINNNGGGGGG
for all u pple la
wah lao eh
so far in my 8wks in Shanghai

Myself:
2 jackets
1 sneakers
6 shirts
2 necklaces
1 dangling earring
1 swatch
1 brandless watch
1 jeans
1 earphones
4 pairs of socks

GIFTS:
1 ED HARDY jacket - for a bloody SGD 24 - those suckers in SG dying to get hold of this brand shld just come here n buy till they die.. like seriously.. instead of starving their ass off for months n claim they wanna jian fei to buy that HUNDREDS worth of 1 jacket
---> i'm abit of anti-wear ed hardy. bot it cuz my bro is a big time sucker for their prints stuff
1 Puma sneaker
3 shirts
1 scarf
2 boxes of complete olympic icons keychains
1 wallet
2 belts
1 cap
1 couple keychain (its NOT for myself)
3 pairs of earrings

planning to buy:
10 tumblers a.k.a bu4 dao3 weng1
t-shirts
shoe (maybe)
earrings
souveniers for e bosses n colleagues

Conclusion:
1) WHERE'S MY PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!
2) 40% full luggage (exclusive of MY stuffs)
3) eating bentos everyday cuz poor

the MOST important:
S H A N G H A I R O C K S

2nd conclusion:
its NOT time to go back SOON

current mood:
HAPPY! no boss for 5days! woo! (Lester! I'll miss u! wahhaha!)

current thot:
i need to go to bed

pics? u all WAIT.

heckle

No comments: